- Easy To Use Experiences
- Fun Experiences
- Useful Experiences
- Meaningful Experiences
- Bridging the gap between what users want and what software provides
Innovation is a change in the thought process for doing something, or the useful application of new inventions or discoveries. It may refer to an incremental emergent or radical and revolutionary changes in thinking, products, processes, or organizations.
We teach you how to do it
- Guided Experience
- Knowledge Transfer
Knowledge transfer in the fields of organizational development and organizational learning is the practical problem of transferring knowledge from one part of the organization to another (or all other) part(s) of the organization.
We are here to help
If you don't know how to do it
- Usability Testing
- Usability Analysis
- User-Centered Design
- User Experience
- Rapid Prototyping
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- User Interface Design
- Business Intelligence
Consulting is providing advice in a particular area of expertise.
How we work
- Explore business goals and processes and set goal orientated context and parameters
- Conduct end user/customer contextual interviews
- Design low cost prototypes and storyboards
- Collaborate with internal design and development teams as well as sourcing external, multi-disciplinary specialists
- Audit existing information flows and presentation
- Task analysis and mental model structures
- Test the usability of new ideas as well as existing products and services with end users / customers
- Analyse usability of ideas and existing products and services to make informed, research based decisions
- Best practice and heuristic evaluation
We work as part of your team with an emphasis on knowledge transfer.